- Roomba 650 picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris with its patented 3 stage cleaning system
- Dirt Detect technology employs an acoustic sensor to identify dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them
- iAdapt is an advanced system of software and sensors that ensures Roomba vacuums every section of your room and cleaning areas you cannot easily reach
- The included Virtual Wall keeps Roomba cleaning where you need it and blocks off-limit areas
- The robot can be scheduled to perform up to seven cleaning sessions per week, even when you are not home
- Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used “iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets” and save 16% off the $399.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the “Amazon A-to-z Guarantee”
- 6 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 6 months on your entire order if paid in full in 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval
Roomba 600 Series Manual [PDF]
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 3.6 x 13.4 inches ; 11.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 12 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Origin: China
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B008LX6OC6
- Item model number: R650020
3-Stage Cleaning with AeroVac – Roomba 650 uses a powerful 3-stage cleaning system to pick up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair, and other debris. A spinning side brush cleans along wall edges to loosen dirt and dust. Then, Roomba’s counter-rotating brushes act like a broom and dustpan to pull debris from the floor. Finally, the powerful AeroVac vacuum sucks the dirt, hair, and debris from the brushes into the back of the large-chamber bin.
Dirt Detect – Roomba uses acoustic sensors to locate dirt so Roomba can perform a concentrated cleaning on the areas of your home that need it most.
iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology – iAdapt is iRobot’s advanced system of software and sensors that allows Roomba to clean more of your room, more thoroughly. Roomba covers every section of your floor multiple times, cleaning areas you can’t easily reach including under furniture, around everyday obstacles, along walls and under cabinets. It automatically adjusts to different floor types and avoids stairs, drop-offs, and tangles from loose cords