- It uses a new advanced cleaning head which provides superior performance for picking up pet hair, dirt, dust and more
- Dual HEPA filters trap dust, allergens and tiny particulates leaving behind fresh, clean air
- Included Virtual Wall Lighthouses for enhanced room to room navigation
- The robot can be scheduled to perform up to seven cleaning sessions per week, even when you are not home
- It uses sophisticated power management software that results in 50% longer battery life than previous Roomba generations
- Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used “iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets a…” and save 10% off the $599.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the “Amazon A-to-z Guarantee”
Roomba 700 Series Manual [PDF]
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 3.4 x 13.9 inches ; 14.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 12.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Origin: China
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B005F1PT32
- Item model number: 78002
- Average Customer Review: (334 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,553 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
The iRobot Roomba 780 vacuum cleaning robot removes up to 98% of dirt, dust and pet hair – on its own – at the touch of a button. Using iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology, the robot thoroughly vacuums the entire floor, including hard-to-reach spots under furniture.
3-Stage Cleaning with AeroVac Series 2 – Roomba 780 picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris with its patented 3-stage cleaning system. A spinning side brush cleans along wall edges, counter-rotating brushes act like a dustpan and broom, and a powerful AeroVac Series 2 vacuum pulls dirt, hair, and debris off the brushes to the back of the bin. Roomba 780 uses a new advanced cleaning head which provides superior performance for picking up pet hair, dirt, dust and more.
iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology – iAdapt is iRobot’s advanced system of software and sensors that allows Roomba to clean more of your room, more thoroughly. It ensures Roomba vacuums every section of your room multiple times, cleaning areas you can’t easily reach including under furniture, around everyday obstacles, and along walls. It even avoids stairs and drop-offs, navigates past soft barriers such as couch skirts, recognizes cords and carpet fringe, and self-adjusts to clean hardwood, carpet, and linoleum.
Long-lasting battery – The robot uses sophisticated power management software that results in 50% longer battery life than previous Roomba generations, ensuring hundreds of cleaning cycles under proper use.
Cliff detecting technology prevents your Roomba from falling down stairs
Control Roomba by infrared remote without getting up
Roomba can be scheduled to perform up to seven cleaning sessions per week
Virtual Wall Lighthouses use infrared beams to block Roomba from entering off-limit areas
Roomba’s wall-following technology allows it to clean along edges and corners
Roomba self-adjusts between floor types, providing optimized cleaning