iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets and Allergies
- It uses a new advanced cleaning head which provides superior performance for picking up pet hair, dirt, dust and more
- Dual HEPA filters trap dust, allergens and tiny particulates leaving behind fresh, clean air
- The included infrared remote allows you to control Roomba without getting up
- The robot can be scheduled to perform up to seven cleaning sessions per week, even when you?re not home
- It uses sophisticated power management software that results in 50% longer battery life than previous Roomba generations
- Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used “iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets a…” and save 14% off the $499.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the “Amazon A-to-z Guarantee”
Roomba 700 Series Manual [PDF]
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 3.4 x 13.9 inches ; 14 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Origin: China
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B005GK3IVW
- Item model number: 77002
- Average Customer Review: (982 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #873 in Home & Kitchen
The iRobot Roomba 770 vacuum cleaning robot removes up to 98% of dirt, dust and pet hair – on its own – at the touch of a button. Using iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology, the robot thoroughly vacuums the entire floor, including hard-to-reach spots under furniture.
3-Stage Cleaning with AeroVac Series 2 – Roomba 770 picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris with its patented 3-stage cleaning system. A spinning side brush cleans along wall edges, counter-rotating brushes act like a dustpan and broom, and a powerful AeroVac Series 2 vacuum pulls dirt, hair, and debris off the brushes to the back of the bin. Roomba 770 uses a new advanced cleaning head which provides superior performance for picking up pet hair, dirt, dust and more.
Dirt Detect Series 2 with Persistent Pass Cleaning Pattern – Dirt Detect Series 2 allows Roomba 770 to clean the way you do. Sensors acoustically find dirt and other debris and optically locate pet hair so Roomba can perform concentrated cleaning on the dirtiest areas with a Persistent Pass cleaning pattern. Persistent Pass uses a back-and-forth cleaning motion that mimics the way you vacuum, yielding the cleanest possible results.
Cliff detecting technology prevents your Roomba from falling down the stairs
Roomba’s wall-following technology allows it to clean along edges and corners
Roomba self-adjusts between floor types, providing optimized cleaning
Virtual Wall Lighthouses use infrared beams to block Roomba from entering off-limit areas
Control Roomba by infrared remote without getting up
Roomba can be scheduled to perform up to seven cleaning sessions per week