iRobot Roomba 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot For Pets and Allergies reviews
- AeroForce Performance Cleaning System delivers maximum cleaning performance by combining the power of new AeroForce Extractors with airflow acceleration and a high efficiency vacuum plus is virtually maintenance free.
- iAdapt Responsive Navigation Technology enables Roomba to find its way around any shape or size of home, covering every area of floor multiple times for a complete clean.
- iRobot XLife Extended Life Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before you may need to replace your Roomba battery.
- Scheduling enables you to preset Roomba to clean when it is most convenient for you, up to seven times a week.
- Includes: 3 Side Brushes, 2 Lighthouses (Batteries Included), Hepa Filter, Remote Control (Batteries Inluded), Dock Station and Manuals
Dirt happens every day. Keeping up with it just got easier with the new Roomba 880. The new Roomba 880 features the revolutionary AeroForce Performance Cleaning System. Roomba 880 removes up to 50% more dirt, dust, hair and debris from all floor types. The tangle-free AeroForce Extractors are virtually maintenance-free, making it even easier for Roomba to tackle daily dirt build-up. Roomba automatically adjusts between floor types to clean carpets, tile, hardwood and laminate floors. The Anti-Tangle Technology keeps Roomba from getting stuck on cords and carpet fringe. The spinning side brush cleans dirt from wall edges and those pesky crevices. XLife Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before you may need to replace your Roomba battery. Roomba returns to its Home Base automatically to dock and recharge plus Roomba can be preset up to seven times per week to automatically clean when you’re not around! The Virtual Wall Lighthouse contains Roomba in one room until it is completely vacuumed then directs Roomba to clean the next room, the Lighthouse can also block off areas. Light-Touch Bumper Technology accurately discerns soft barriers from solid barriers, allowing Roomba to go under curtains, bed skirts and couch skirts. Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs. The IRobot’s Spot Clean mode provides quick clean-up of concentrated dirt and debris. The Persistent Pass Cleaning Method employs a back-and-forth cleaning pattern to apply elbow grease in areas where it senses excessive dirt. With Dirt Detect Series 2, Roomba uses optical and acoustic sensors to find dirt and perform concentrated cleaning on areas that need a little more “persuasion”. Airflow accelerator creates a sealed channel that concentrates airflow, drawing in more debris. The Roomba 880 even is compatible with existing Roomba Virtual Wall barriers, Virtual Wall Lighthouses and Remote Controls.