Powerextra 14.4V 3500mAh Ni-MH Replacement Battery for iRobot Roomba 400 series Roomba 400 405 410 415 416 418 4000 4100 4105 4110 4130 4150 4170 4188 4210 4220 4225 4230 4232 4260 4296
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life
- Up to 120 minutes run-time for your Roomba.High quality, high capacity battery for longer running time.convenient to use
- Compatible with iRobot Roomba 400 Series Floor Vac models Advanced Power System (APS) Battery.(Note: This battery can only be charged by Ni-CD and Ni-Mh charger,not compatible with Lithium charger.))
- Easy install and it fits perfectly.Keep your Roomba cleaning up all the cat hair, cat litter and whatever else was on the floor
- Safeguard features against incorrect voltage, short circuit, internal overheating.
Powerextra products are made with the highest quality materials.Our products are CE certified, tested by manufacturer to match and/or exceed specifications of OEM products.
Powerextra focus on providing quality power products and excellent customer service,Looking forward to your support and your positive affirmation.
This Battery Perfectly Match Your Battery for iRobot Roomba APS 4905 400 series Vacumm Cleaner with practical price and high quality
This Replacement Battery is Designed for for iRobot Roomba APS 4905 400 series,It is a kind of Ni-MH Recharageable battery,you can carry it anywhere anytime, convenient to use.And it’s has no memory effect. Can be charged or discharged as needed without loss of capacity.
The functions are the same as the original iRobot Roomba battery
Battery Capacity: 3.5AH
Battery Voltage: 14.4 V
Battery Type: Ni-MH
Compatible with the following models:
Dirt Dog® Model
iRobot® Roomba® 400 Series (some example compatible models):400 405 410 415 416 4184000 4100 4105 4110 4130 4150 4170 41884210 4220 4225 4230 4232 4260 4296
Battery Storage: 1.Always remove battery pack form your tool when you are assembling parts,making adjustments,cleaning,or when not being used for an extended time.
2.If you don’t plan on using the Power Tool Battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
3.Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks.